Changes that only apply to some Conecta platforms are marked in green, these
features can be turned on or off by OneWorld as requested.
- NEW: Names of roles (eg 'Counsellor') are now configurable
- NEW: Integrate with multiple Facebook pages
- NEW: Import FAQs from a spreadsheet (CSV)
- NEW: Show details of attachments sent with questions from Facebook
- NEW: Each FAQ can now be added in two languages
- NEW: Automatic SMS survey for quality assurance
- NEW: Generate multiple MyAnswer winners at once
- IMPROVEMENT: Add more details to voicecall data extracts
- IMPROVEMENT: More detailed recording of the status of failed messages
- IMPROVEMENT: show organisation name for all messages that have them.
- FIX: byAgeByGender women numbers not showing, they were being added to the men's totals
- FIX: Unnecessary checkbox was showing on search results
- FIX: Voicecall existing phone number search wasn't doing anything
- FIX: Messages that failed and were then automatically resent were not showing on users' totals on reports.
- FIX: New contacts only report filter not being applied
- FIX: Autoreplies not being sent to Nuntium
- FIX: Dashboard queue paging buttons on instances with more than one organisation
- FIX: Message stuck in Chc queue because answers were being marked and 'pendingCHC'
- NEW: Ability to configure the age range groups
- NEW: Add “Full call’ voicecall type
- NEW: Ability to set auto reply messages and options
- NEW: Reports for messages with status ‘Dismissed’, ‘Spam’ and ‘Duplicate’.
- NEW: Show report data as percentages
- PERFORMANCE: Improvement to the loading times for the dashboard when the queues have many messages.
- FIX: New contacts only report totals
- FIX: Supervision screen was blank on instances that have >1000 message for users.
- NEW: Show report data as percentages
- NEW: Download an Excel dump of all voice call data
- IMPROVEMENT: Better display of MyAnswer completions
- IMPROVEMENT: Formatting of the Ask.fm widget
- IMPROVEMENT: Technical changes to the Conecta application to improve stability and help with maintenance.
- NEW: Auto-reply for MyAnswer messages
- NEW: Conversations automatically go to partner organisation’s queue if a user has opened the
- NEW: filter reports for new contacts only
- FIX: Report and supervisor page were taking a long time to load or were displaying totals of zero.
- FIX: ‘By theme’ report was not displaying.
- NEW: record call duration on voice calls
- NEW: breakdown reports by partner organisations
- NEW: Quality Assurance form notifications.
- NEW: Ability to mark referrals as ‘done’.
- NEW: Bulk actions on conversation eg delete.
- NEW: choose whether reports are based on numbers of contacts or messages.
- NEW: ability to delete Frequently asked Questions.
- NEW: FAQ search now looks are the FAQ’s theme rather than just the FAQ content.
- NEW: Add ‘frequent users’ filter to reports.
Release 2, 3, 4 and 5
- Sub-themes and themes for each FAQ are shown translated in the current interface language instead of always
being shown in English.
- Link to user manual (English version) included at top of Conecta screens
- Optional NEW: to stop questions being responded to if they haven’t had any themes (categories) added to
- Optional NEW: to only send autoreplies asking for demographic information ( age / region / gender ) after a
configurable number of hours after the previous autoreply asking for demographic information was sent. This is
to avoid the problem where the user sends in their first question, and correctly gets an autoreply asking for
demographic information, BUT then does send the demographic information and gets ANOTHER autoreply asking for
- Bug fixed whereby reports did not show results for the last day selected in the date range dropdowns. For
example, if you asked for a report from 8th to 10th December it would have only shown results for 8th & 9th of
December, but not 10th December.
- “Work In Progress” queue on the dashboard now just shows all messages which are in draft, and those which
users are working on at the moment. Messages which the system has been unable to deliver – for instance,
because of technical difficulties at the VAS provider, or because the phone credit has run out – are now shown
in a separate “Message being sent” queue. The system will automatically resend these messages when it can.
- Optional “Undelivered Messages” queue added to the dashboard which shows messages that were sent to the VAS
provider successfully but which have not yet reached the user’s handset. This NEW: can only be offered in
countries where the VAS provider / mobile operators support the ability to check whether messages reach the
- Optional – more client details fields: Phone type, Source, Martial Status, Highest Education and Occupation.
- Improvements to the layout of Client details form
- Optional More client details fields: Phone type, Source, Martial Status, Highest Education and Occupation.
- Optional New action fields: referral type
- New fields for voice calls: voice call type and whether the client had previously used the service.
- Can now add themes to actions and voice calls.